My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 24 May 2011

LOTV CHALLENGE - HERE COMES SUMMER

Hi everyone,
I did think summer was on its way, but here in South Yorkshire its really windy and cold.  Having a look at all the beautiful cards on the lotv challenge blog cheered me up lol! I have made a card from one of the lotv die cuts and coloured the pot and tree to match the rest of the image.  I just love these cute squares.  My colouring isn't that brilliant, although I am learning slowly.  I am waiting for Bev & Jacqui to have a colouring class here in Yorkshire fingers crossed lol!! I cut out a flower and swirls with a marianne die, then blitzed it all with glamour dust.



Card Recipe
LOTV Cute Square
Papers: Papermania Red Hot (I think its called)
Tools: Martha Steward heart punch, spellbinders, Marianne swirl & flower
Embellishments: stash, hobby house

Hope you like it, I am going to enter it for the lotv challenge Here comes summer
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment