My Lovely Followers

Saturday 21 May 2011

MUMS ARE SPECIAL

Hi Everyone,
Yesterday was my mums birthday.  She is such a special mum, she has brought up a large family and has had her ups and downs but nothing is too much trouble for her.  At 84 years old she is still independent, and can put me to shame sometimes ha! ha!
I had to work yesterday, but we went shopping in the afternoon.  In the evening we had a barbecue and Deborah, Candice and Cassy (our little Jack Russel) joined us.  Candice my granddaughter made her gran gran a piggy cake (I will try and post a photo).  Candice also made a birthday card (we have a budding blogger and card maker on the horizen lol!)
I have made a card for mum with the wild orchid challenge sketch - MUMS ARE SPECIAL, hope you like it!!  I am going to enter this for my very first challenge, and I can't think of a better first challenge, as I just love the wild orchid website, they provide us with the most beautiful things to play with lol!!

 
Card recipe
Lotv die cut
papers: magnolia
tools: Martha stewart border punch, Marianne swirl die
Embellishments: flowers and heart pin wild orchid crafts, ribbon & pearls harrogate show

Have a good evening everyone,

Hugs,
Marjorie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment