My Lovely Followers

Monday 6 June 2011

Wedding Fever!!

Hi Everyone,
What a week!! have been busy at work, and my mom also had her other cataract done on Friday.  All went well, but have mum staying for a week, so I can put her drops in for her.  We went to a friends wedding on Saturday, and I made a card for them both.  I used free papers from Donna at bearly mine designs. Wow! she has some gorgeous papers, and is very generous about giving us freebies!!  I am entering my card for her bearly mine challenges. Wish me luck!!



I really enjoyed making this card and got to grips with my colouring LOL! I coloured the bridegroom with prisma pencils (which I love maw!) and coloured Wedding day as she is called, with promarkers - with which I have a love hate relationship LOL! so my card recipe is as follows -

Images - Bridegroom & Wedding Day from Wild Rose stamps
Paper: Bearly mine designs freebie
Mr & Mrs hearts stamp from Magnolia
Mr & Mrs sentiment from Papermania
Die Cuts: Marianne
Embellishments: flowers, heart pins lace from wild orchid crafts
Heart punch from martha stewart
Prisma pencils & promarkers

If anyone looks at my card, I would love to know what you think about it, any feedback would be wonderful!
Have a lovely evening

Hugs,
Marjorie
xx




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine .................
    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card love all the detail inside and out.
    Hugs Mel x

    ReplyDelete