My Lovely Followers

Friday 1 July 2011

Red, White and Blue

Hi Everyone,
What a lovely day again, sun shining, summer could almost be here lol! Made a card for my brothers birthday. I've used a Kenny K digi called Chico's Chopper!! I really thought I was a bit out of my depth to colour Chico, but I persevered and I am happy with the result.  My photo skills don't really do it justice, if any one can give me any tips how to take photo's I would be very grateful!!  I have used copics for the skin, and all the rest is coloured with prisma pencils.   Hope you like it :)


The image is: Kenny K Chico's Chopper
Colouring: Prisma Pencils and Copics
Paper: Nitwits Beep Beep
Accessories: My stash

I am going to enter this for Kenny K's Challenge

Hope you all have a nice evening.
Huggles,
Marjorie
xx

2 comments:

  1. Fab card. I love the bright and funky papers. Your colouring is fantastic, mine always look like a child has done them!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie, gorgeous creation with fab colours, hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete