My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Time To Relax

Good morning everyone, a quick post today as I have a lot to do this week, plus I'm working overtime at work as we are all getting into holiday mode now lol!!

Today we have a lovely challenge over at 'Papertake Weekly' Dawny would like to see lots of spots and dots somewhere on your card and there is a lovely prize up for grabs too by the lovely Katharina at Whiff of Joy stamps.





The sentiments and the papers are from LOTV.  The image itself is from one of the sketch pads that LOTV brought out a while ago that you could colour yourself, but I don't think they are doing them any more as I can't find a link, but they do sell the pre-coloured art pad and also the lovely stamp which is called 'Put Your Feet Up'.  I have coloured it with my Prisma Pencils.

Products Used
Image - LOTV Sketch Pad
Papers - LOTV 'Winter Wishes' by Mary Fran
Hessian Ribbon - The Ribbon Girl
Watch Charm - Hobby House

Do pop along to 'Papertake Weekly' and see what the rest of the team have made, there's always lots of fab ideas and inspiration from these lovely girlies!!!

I'm sorry I haven't been around to see everyone recently, but life has been a little hectic, hopefully when I get back from my hols, life will return to some kind of normality (well maybe lol!!).

You all take care,
Love and Hugs,
Marjorie 
xx

13 comments:

  1. Love the gorgeous image and fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous inside and out, Majorie! Love the layering and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous as usual Marjorie! great colouring too. Love the blue and brown and all your offset layers.It will soon be time for you to put your feet up...hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Marjorie...love the LOTV image and perfect colouring and papers

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Marjorie, love the image and colours.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant male themed card Marjorie love that cute image and what superb colouring, the papers and card design look fantastic, love it.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your papers and card design Marjorie..fabulous layers and the I think this image is so cute..fabulous colouring and fabulous masculine card.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A brilliant mans card Marjorie. Love the image and fab papers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marjorie this is just the PERFECT man’s card! Gorgeous papers and layering and your colouring looks amazing! I love the texture you’ve achieved on the furniture and the clothes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the little boy images from LOTV! Love your DPs and layout, very masculine and sweet card.
    Ps: I'm giving away 2issues of Cardmaking & Papercraft and the freebies that came with them to a lucky random winner. If you're not already a subscriber yourself you should come over to my blog and have a closer look:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great card Marjorie...love the papers. x

    ReplyDelete