My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 30 September 2014

A New Home

Good morning everyone, sorry I haven't been around for a while but still busy with the house, one little job of getting the Artex sorted has ended up into a major overhaul of all the other rooms lol!!.. The dust just got every where so it's lots of cleaning and painting... Anyway I have managed to clear a little space and I've put this card together for this weeks lovely challenge over at Papertake Weekly which is a Sketchie Free For All... This means you can use the new sketch that Dawny has created or you can choose one of the older ones which you can find here.. I have used sketch #42 as it fitted in so nicely with this lovely image from LOTV.


Sketch #42

Card Recipe
Image - LOTV Pre-coloured art pad
Papers - LOTV Snow Princes Solids By Mary Fran
Flowers - Ribbon Girl and WOC
Butterfly - Marianne
Flower Swirl -Marianne 

We are sponsored this week by Simon Says Stamps so a great prize to be won!
Also do pop along to the main blog and see what my lovely teamies have created for you.
Challenges Entered
LOTV - Pretty Papers

It's short and sweet today guys, so you all take care and happy crafting....I haven't forgotten about the holiday photo's, will put some on as soon as I can...
Love and Hugs,
Marjorie xx

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow Marjorie this is just such a beautiful serene scene you have created. The flowers and butterfly frames it beautifully.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Marjorie! I love the purples and greens. Great touch with the embellishing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty...love the flowers and die cuts!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh my fave colour, Marjorie! What a stunning design! Your flower spray looks perfect! Mine NEVER look like that! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Marjorie beautiful colours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Majorie what a beautiful card!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous, fabulous make hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely image and such beautifully coordinated colors! Love how you decorated this card!

    ReplyDelete