My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Super Fly at 'Papertake Weekly'

Good morning everyone, it's miserable here in Doncaster lots of rain lol!!.. I'm still in the middle of sorting my craft room.. I just can't find anything and it's so frustrating when you want to make a card by the time you have found what you want Mr. Mojo has gone out the door lol!! (fed up of waiting I expect lol!!) anyway I managed to put together this little card, I think it's so sweet... It fits in lovely with our latest challenge over at 'Papertake Weekly', which this week is 'Super Fly'... Dawny would love to see you use things with wings for example butterflies, planes bats anything at all as long as it has wings.... so I have chosen this lovely LOTV art pad image with a super cute snowman and lovely birds feeding from his little bird feeder..



I have also used one of LOTV sketches #17 to give me a starting point.



Products used
Image - LOTV Art Pad
Paper - LOTV Festive Trimmings and Up, Up & Away by Mary Fran
Snowflake Doily - Marianne
Big Snowflake - Not sure think its a Doo hickey, but can't find it at the moment 
already had this one cut out
Lots of Glitter using Glamour Dust

Challenges Entered
LOTV - Anything Goes

We are sponsored this week by Whiff of Joy Stamps so a lovely prize on offer!!
Do pop along to the main challenge blog and see what my wonderful teamies have for you this week.

I'm rushing now as I'm on work early today, so have a good one and take care, will try and get around to see what you have all been up too later....
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

17 comments:

  1. Lovely card Marjorie! love that snowflake and all the sparkle and such acute image! The mojo is buried in the right top corner of the room under the carpet (for safety)...hope you find him!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cute little snowman card Marjorie love the glittery snowflake die

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fab image and design,Just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Marjorie, adorable image and love the colours.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Marjorie - love the image and fabulous sketch.
    It's been pretty miserable weather here too for the past 2-3 days.
    Good excuse to stay inside and play :o)
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya, love your card this week. That little image is adorable.

    I get most of my dies from Dies to Die For and they are mainly from 'My Favourite Things' Die-namics range. There is a release every month and I just can't stop myself. Here are links to the two you mentioned -

    http://www.diestodiefor.com/proddetail.php?prod=mft-piercedrectanglestax

    http://www.diestodiefor.com/proddetail.php?prod=mft-horizontalstitched

    Maybe a wee bit pricey but a good investment cos I use them all the time. Especially when I can't think of any other layout!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Marjorie, love the cute image & fab design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Marjorie :-) the image is super cute and the papers and all the details are fabulous :-) Love the layout too :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Marjorie!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Marjorie..love the little snowman and his birdie friends..fabulous colouring and snowflake..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning sweetie, this is just stunning!! hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Marjorie this is such a fun and bright Christmas creation and a wonderful take on the sketch. Thanks for posting my 1,000 Follower give away badge here. Don't forget to link up with Mr Linky, would hate for you to loose out on some of the lovely images up for grabs xxx
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,000 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this colour combo, Marjorie! Stunning papers and image! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are such a clever Mom! Bet you've found all sorts of interesting things whilst sorting out tho! Have fun! Big hugs and kisses XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is a gorgeous card Marjorie!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Marjorie this is absolutely gorgeous I love that cute image and what an amazing card design this is one excellent card.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a wonderful card, Marjorie!

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Anything Goes' Challenge!

    Good Luck

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete