My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Jolly Holidays

Good morning everyone, sorry I haven't posted for a while, but have been busy with house hunting with Debs, Still can't get used to the idea she will be moving. Selling and moving location and job are so stressful but everything is falling into place and the sale will be through by 9th August, she is still waiting to here whether she has secured one of the houses we have visited, but they are a dragging there heels a bit, if she can't find anywhere she is going to store her furniture for a while.  The hospital she is moving to has accommodation for staff that are in transit so her and Candice will rent an apartment for a few weeks, we are going on holiday the middle of August too, it has been booked since before she got her new job, so as you can imagine we are all a little stressed at the moment lol!! .. anyway its Tuesday already and time for another challenge over at 'Papertake Weekly' and this week its a nice easy one 'Jolly Holidays'... you can interpret this any way you like I was going to do one ready for our Summer Holidays but my printer is acting up at the moment and the image I wanted to use is a digi!! so I went with a Christmas Theme, and I now have another Christmas card made yayhhh!!!.




Now these little bears look as though they are ready for there Jolly Holidays, don't you think lol!! I've used one of the older ready coloured toppers from LOTV called Christmas Animals.  I have lots of these and really must use them up and make some cards, they are so cute!  The lovely papers are from the Woodland Wishes and Simple Joys paper pads by Mary Fran at LOTV, and I have distressed them and inked them up with Vintage Photo distress ink by Tim Holtz.  I've used two sentiments from the Christmas Sentiment Tags also from LOTV, and the big Merry Christmas is again from Avalon Esoterics which I purchased from a craft show a couple of months back. I've used a Marianne Snowflake doily die and a small slender firs die from Magnolia.  I've glittered everything up with Stardust Stickles and Glamour Dust and white pearls, it looks better in real life than my pants photos lol!!

Challenges Entered

We are sponsored this week by the lovely Liz from 'Buttons for Brains' so do come along and join in with us.


That's it for now guys, I'm at the hospital with Mum this morning she has to have a few blood tests, but they say it's nothing to worry about, but you always do don't you... I'm going to schedule this post as I'm on work this afternoon too!!

Love and Hugs,
Marjorie xx

19 comments:

  1. Marjorie this is just so beautiful. Love those teddies and the trees.
    {I would love you to take part in my 900 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Christmas card, wow love the LOTV stamp just beautiful.xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Marjorie. I love the image, scrummy papers and the dies are fabulous.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this is so sweet, what a fabby card, Hope your Daughter gets her new home soon and the blood tests went ok today, Love Hazel (Didos) GDT PTW xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card as usual Marjorie...love how you have mirrored the outside on the inside (does hat sound right?)...you know what I mean! Chat soon Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet image and beautiful layout with distressed edges and glittery details. I love what you did with inside as well, it matches the style of the front perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card Marjorie - the image is uber cute and I love all the fabby sparkle :o)
    Hope your daughter gets settled into her new home and job soon and that you have a stress free holiday.
    Have a wonderful evening.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful Christmas card Marjorie..love the sweet image and gorgeous papers with the distressed edges.love the trees and sparkle..gorgeous.Hope all goes well for your daughter and you have a wonderful holiday.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Marjorie. I love the image and fab papers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous Christmas card Marjorie ....lovely images and colours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous and cute Marjorie, hope all went well at the hospital with your Mum hun.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  12. so gorgeous marjorie.adorable image and i love your papers and fab details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just adorable, Marjorie! Love the layout and those gorgeous papers! What a fabulous image that is. Soooo cute!
    Hope your mum is OK! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Marjorie :-) the colours and whole design of this is fabulous :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 186 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Marjorie I have to tell you how much I love this beautiful card, that is one awesome image, the papers and design are superb, did I tell you that I love it, lol.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really gorgeous Majorie - I love the inky edges too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is gorgeous and thank you for joining in our challenge at Sparkles Christmas Buddies Challenge "Winter Scene" good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful card Marjorie, I really like those slender fir dies, I keep seeing them and I keep wanting them lol! Hope the house hunting is over now and you can relax on your hols. We have a new challenge stating today, hope you can join in, sorry to be late commenting this month!

    Hugs
    Brenda B
    Sparkles DT

    ReplyDelete