My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 9 September 2014

A little bit of CAS....

Good morning everyone, I am now back from my holidays and what a fabulous time we all had.  I can't believe how cold I feel since we came back, I really do need warmth lol!! I will share some photo's with you as soon as I get myself sorted, I feel really disoriented, and not quiet here lol!!  Debs and Candice are now in Worcester, and are settling in slowly.  Our little Jack Russell 'Cassy' also went down this week-end, she has missed the girls so much and was just so happy when she saw them at the week-end, she has her sparkle back again now!! She had two homes as I looked after her during the day, I keep looking for her and think I have let her out into the garden, then realize she isn't here.... any way it's time for another challenge over a Papertake Weekly and this week the theme is 'Repeat, Repeat' our sponsor is the lovely Katherina from Whiff of Joy Stamps....






I have gone with a simple card this week as I haven't had any time to sit and play.. I used the sketch from 'CAS(E) this Sketch', although I was in a rush to make this card I really like the end result, I still have to finish the inside though!!  I think I'm going to try my hand at making more of these little cards... I finally got a chance to use one of my lovely crocheted doily's that Nicole my DIL made for me, it goes so well with this card.  I also used up scraps of card, that I've been accumulating over the last few years, I must go into this box more often lol!!

Challenges Entered
CAS(E) this Sketch - sketch #91

I do hope you can join us this week, do pop across to the main challenge and take a look at what my lovely teamies have made, I'm sure you will be inspired by there lovely makes!

This week is also going to be quiet busy as we are having Artex taken off the walls in the hallway, stairs and landing yayhh!!!! they start on Friday....  I don't mind the mess as I've wanted it gone for years and finally it will be going yes!!!! I'm going to try and get my card made for next week, before all the dust starts flying about as I won't be able to get into my craft room.  I think it might be a good idea to cover up my computer too! I will try and get around for visits, but please bear with me, I will be back to normal soon lol!!!! 

You all take care,
Love and Hugs,
Marjorie xx

16 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Marjorie. The hearts are all fabulous and I love the design.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Marjorie your hearts look like they are cross stitched, great colours....

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Marjorie..love those hearts and the crocheted flower..fabulous CAS design..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful card Marjorie, love the design and papers.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous cas card Marjorie. Fab design and papers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous CAS card Marjorie - love the DP and gorgeous flower.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, love that DP you've used! Nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Marjorie, this is absolutely gorgeous love the colours also that cute little crocheted doily a smashing make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love that background! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant card. Hope there's not too much dust!!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Marjorie

    Loving your card!

    Great use of the sketch .. .. and I found the heart LOL!!

    If I was you I would cover "everything" up!! You won't believe where all that dust can travel to and settle!!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card i sooo pretty Marjorie! I love the hearts!
    Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous CAS card, Marjorie! Love that paper! Reminds me that I ought to get back into my cross-stitching! Good luck with the Artex removal! Sounds like the vacuum is in for a busy time!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card Marjorie...and a bit different for you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hiya Mommy! Mwah Mwah... I love this card, everything just fits together so perfectly! Nicole will be so chuffed! Huggles and see you soon! XX

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your CAS card, Marjorie - fab papers!

    ReplyDelete